We’ve picked 50 lucky winners in the Return of The Wolf Launch Giveaway. Check to see if you’ve won mighty strategy cards!
Congratulations to the following winners:
GoettinHathor, iocanto, Lady Suzzett, Black_Widow SA, TripCord, GaiusJulius-Caesar, Professor1, Bostard, badhillbilly, ShaoliNb1951, alexander von döner, patcouderc, stevent37, Haldaried, Wajihan qureshi, Cerebal_Assasin, GreatGadon, L0rdBeRo0oZio, TressaMay, Pwnsy, ray22, Baron Kuchen, Singularity Edge, XXVVCrazyVVXX, POBEDANOSETS, Dakross1309, StopRussia, Ghaiss, Saxon vlad, MadEyeMoody, Lord Mordownik, valentin28, Dvipers, Joker1603, —Ger—, Borus1980, antho460, Black earth, novwest6, ElbenLP, Acher0n, JackDaniiels, IdelUral, 69mag, DarK231, Svoboda666, MoHoMaX1983, Alexej de Nott, OskaR77, Витовт
The winners have been picked at random from the pool of participants of our Facebook Giveaway and have been rewarded with the prizes:
- 10 Random Card Packs
- 5 Super Random Packs
- 5 Ultimate Random Packs
- 1 Premium Token (30-Day)
Return of The Wolf
Return of The Wolf is the latest version of our special PvE game world, pitting Lords and Ladies in a joint fight against his invading forces. As you claim and fortify occupied territories of the UK, it is your quest to free these lands by driving his evil forces from the British Isles! Band together, form mighty Houses and wage war on House 10, led by none other than The Wolf, The Pig, The Snake and The Rat.
Only the most resilient fighters can drive away the dark shadow spread across the land and only the bravest will be showered with treasure once the dust of battle has settled!
This new PvE world is based on the previous ‘Rise of The Wolf’ game world with a few gameplay tweaks and new prizes:
- AI Lords (The Wolf, Pig, Snake and Rat) control villages and their respective castles in the same way players do.
- These AI also have the ability to raze and capture player villages.
- The AI will launch regular invasions from multiple points around the British Isles in an attempt to capture new villages.
- AI villages can be captured by players.
- The AI will (naturally) vote for itself in elections and control capitals.
- AI Lords will send out scouts to resource stashes and over time repair their castles.
- The frequency with which resource stashes appear has been increased and now also includes weapon stashes.
- Razing or capturing each AI village will reward players with a special Wheel Spin.
- Wheel Spins on this special new world have been upgraded, granting players a chance to win even more powerful strategy cards.
- Armies and Scouts move at four times their normal speed.
- Glory rounds end when a House (including the AI House) reaches 2 million Glory Points.
- The winners of each Glory round receive a special prize.
- This world will end after a total of 10 Glory rounds.
It has recently been announced that the Everyplay video service will be closing in October. As a result we have made the decision to remove the Everyplay option from Stronghold Kingdoms (mobile and Mac) in the next release.
Until October you can still access your videos via the official website.